VIRTUAL EXHIBIT BOOTH INFO
We've Gone Virtual!
Join us for the 2022 Trainers Conference and Tradeshow and engage with industry professionals in an innovative virtual environment. During the three-day event, you will have the opportunity to be part of the Trainers Conference Virtual Exhibit Hall and representing your company in a customized virtual booth. The Exhibit Hall offers opportunities to have LIVE interaction with attendees, one-on-one meetings, network, and be part of an unforgettable virtual experience.
• Host Live Sessions and Live Product Demos
• Network with Attendees One-On-One
• Measurable ROI with Post-Conference Reporting
• Includes: Bio Data, Company Data, and Headshots
• Integrated Zoom Video for Live Chats, Live Demos and Scheduled Meetings or Pre-Recorded Video Presentation
• Action Buttons can link to personal calendars (Google and Outlook) to schedule one-on-one meetings with
attendees, provide link to pre-recorded video (Vimeo, YouTube), Demo Video Link, link to website, or link to survey for
File and Image Technical Specifications:
Exhibitor will provide all images, video links, and materials using a secure File Transfer Protocol. SMI will create each exhibit booth and then provide an online tour/training of the booth space to make final adjustments.
Logo Image 300x300 pixels
Banner Image 1600x900 pixels
Headshot Photos 300x300 (can have multiple)
Action Button URLs Must be to a secure site and include https://
Video Files .mp4 or .mov less then 5gb